BT&P applies an extensive tariff structure for all concessions and authorizations.
The fees have been determined by the National decree as issued 3 February 2014, 14/0004, no. 2013/70679 and pursuant to the Decision regarding license fees for telecommunication facilities (P.B. 2008, no. 58).
These official publications, as issued by the Government, can be consulted as a reference for the fees that apply for the following:
- Concessions and authorizations for telecommunication facilities
- The use of frequency spectrum for digital local radio transmission
- The use of frequency spectrum for digital inter-island radio transmission
- The use of frequency spectrum for digital international radio transmission
The official publications are available here below for download:
Telecommunication Concession Costs
Fees for the use of the spectrum for digital local radio connections
For direct payment you can visit the BT&P office during office hours or make your payment by bank transfer to the BT&P bank account here below:
* Maduro & Curiel’s Bank 13302608
In case of a bank transfer please register your name or company name with a payment reference and invoice number.